Senior Manager, Solution Architect
- London, United Kingdom
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Senior Manager, Solutions Architecture
THE ROLE: As a member of the Solutions Architecture team you will become an expert at Medallia’s platform and use your deep technical expertise to advise clients, prospects and internal teams on how to implement and design impactful Medallia solutions.
You will work closely with our product development teams, helping to roll-out new technologies and advising on the prioritisation and design of new features. The role also requires you to lead company-wide initiatives to enhance how we work as well as to contribute to the development of Medallia’s Best Practice Packages.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background in technology and a commercial eye to use their expertise to make Medallia’s product even more distinctive. If you're excited by new challenges, enjoy questioning the status quo and are driven to solve problems in a way that will delight clients and colleges, we'd love to hear from you.
- Guide programs through the customer lifecycle, from sales, through implementation, and on to servicing, by leveraging deep platform expertise and Experience Management knowledge
- Drive technical success for assigned accounts by delivering high quality, scalable architecture that delivers positive business outcomes
- Partner with Delivery, Sales, and Customer Success to advise on technical roadmaps for accounts.Develop, improve and drive adoption of owned best practice packages
- Aggregate, prioritise and flag up customer use cases to Product, Engineering, and Design to guide product strategy and roadmap
- Support go-to-market efforts to launch new products and integrations
- Lead critical cross-functional initiatives across Sales, Professional Services, Customer Success and Research and Development, to drive platform and process improvements that enable us to meet the growing needs of our clients
- Identify knowledge gaps and lead efforts to define and share best practices across Medallia
- Partner with the sales team on sales strategy and support individual deal success by working with prospects to understand and address their technical needs.
- 5+ years of experience in the software industry, with extensive knowledge of enterprise SaaS (CRM, ERP, HRIS etc.)
- Passion for helping clients: empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC, etc.)
- Ability to develop data architectures – designing data flows that are aligned with customer information systems
- Solution-oriented: passion for creative problem solving, comfortable tackling new and undefined problem spaces
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate both complex business problems and technical concepts
- Strong technical project management and stakeholder management skills
- Dedicated to enabling others through effective teaching, coaching, and knowledge distribution
- Growth-minded: desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- Additional languages (Spanish, French, German)
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Back to top