Senior Manager, Services Product & Marketing
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
A phenomenal opportunity exists within Medallia’s Professional Services Team for a Senior Manager, Services Product & Marketing to build out and drive the go-to-market of our growing portfolio of Services. In this role, you will partner with our Professional Services Leaders to define our services product strategy and own the sales and marketing plan to achieve results. Critical for success is your ability to grasp and present our services’ value proposition in a way that clearly articulates how we solve our customers’ problems, back up strategic insights with market evidence, drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with our customers and empower our sales channels to be successful.
Our Professional Services Team is at the heart of Medallia’s partnerships with our customers and own ultimate accountability for successfully delivering value to customers through Medallia's suite of products and services.
The Senior Manager, Services Product & Marketing will be part of our Solutions Innovation & Architecture team which reports to our Chief Customer Officer.
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching), product positioning and compelling messaging across marketing channels
- Plan the launches of net-new services and releases of existing services; manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan with our PS Operations, PreSales, Enablement, Sales Operations, Marketing and Product teams
- Support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it
- Partner with Professional Services leaders and our Service Product Line leaders to design new services and evolve existing services to meet our changing customer needs
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Evaluate service offerings using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Manage Professional Services commercial collateral including SOW templates, contracts and scoping materials for each product offering
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision
- Effective in dealing with ambiguity by creating structure for those you work with
- Extremely well organized, data-driven and comfortable managing multiple projects / stakeholders
- A true team player, willing to take on challenges that aren’t necessarily in your swim lane to get results
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Curiosity is your middle name and you always dig deep to understand the ‘why’
- Psyched to join a company at a thrilling stage of growth, with an exceptional customer list
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- 3+ years of product marketing or marketing experience from a high-growth startup, SaaS enterprise, technology professional services or management consulting
- 2+ years of experience in a client or market-facing roles
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- Comfortable using CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Experience in a related functional area: Product Management, Sales, Business Development, Marketing Strategy, Management Consulting
- Experience in the Customer Experience (CX) field
- Able to travel up to 25%
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
Back to top