Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Professional Services Sales Senior Manager in Medallia’s Professional Services group, you play an integral role supporting the sale of Medallia. You leverage your deep experience leading software implementations, as well as expert knowledge of Medallia to inspire customer confidence. You help prospects architect best practice solutions that address specific customer business needs while being practical to implement and easy to service. You are the critical link between commitments made during the sale and delivery during the implementation. You are the expert voice, pivotal designer, reviewer, and escalation point to ensure success for new and existing Medallia customers operationalizing CEM.This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a background in technology, consulting, market research, client management, and pre-sales to take a leading role in transforming the way our clients engage their customers and in driving Medallia’s growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES: In this role, you’ll work with other Medallians and with prospective and existing customers in the following key areas:
• Assist Sales on new business opportunities by responding to RFPs, supporting sales meetings and designing and scoping the services
solution for clients and prospects
• Highlight the features and benefits of the Medallia and make recommendations to address questions during the sales cycle
• Review, advise on and approve the scope and cost of Medallia Professional Services
• Support SOW and Addendum creation by being an expert on Medallia technology and by representing the interests of customers and the Professional Services team
• Work closely with clients during the sales cycle, early in the implementation phase, and through to their transition to servicing, to ensure satisfaction
• Ensure a smooth transition from the sales cycle to the implementation phase
• If needed, you’ll be there to support the implementation team and customer on any sales related escalation topics
• Support Team Engagement and Growth
• Create a culture of achievement and teamwork
• Continually search for ways to improve Services offerings and the methods by which customers are on-boarded to Medallia
• Reach team goals for subscription revenue and group profitability
• Play a leading role in the development of the Services team and Medallia as we scale, including process, people, and technology
• Lead cross-functional initiatives, e.g., with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales departments
• Position requires some travel, minimum of 20%
- Minimum of 8 years of Experience with 5 years focused on technology consulting, project management or customer management
- Demonstrated experience with the sales cycle in one or more of the following areas: up selling, change orders, system demonstrations or solution best practices
- Demonstrated experience managing a changing portfolio of implementations, supervising multiple project managers designing and implementing technology solutions with new clients across industries
- Record of consistently meeting objectives and exceeding targets at top-performing companies
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and ability to learn new technology applications
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with both technical and business team members
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in enterprise software, IT consulting, management consulting, or market research
- Participation in mid to late sales cycle activities assessing technical or business requirements
- Master’s degree
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.