Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
About the Medallia Insights Team
Medallia Insights is a first-of-its-kind customer experience (CX) consulting team. Its role is to multiply the value of Medallia’s software by uncovering data-driven stories for Medallia customers, and then partner with them to take actions to improve their customer experience and achieve business results.
The Insights team is high performing, with a track record of performance. Team headcount has grown 2x over the past 2 years, client work has average an NPS of 70+ and team engagement scores are some of the highest at Medallia. The team focuses its efforts on top brands on a global basis.
Today, Medallia Insights is staffed by a cross-discipline team of problem solvers, who are located in San Mateo and New York. They have a mix of MBA, PhD, and BS/MS in quantitative/research disciplines.
We’ve only just scratched the surface of Insights’ potential, and our team’s role is critical to the near and long term distinctiveness of Medallia!
Sell CX consulting projects to both existing customers of Medallia's software and prospective software customers – this can range from full CX Strategy projects, data-driven CX goal setting, financial linkage analysis, etc.
- Manage all aspects of consulting projects (from sourcing deals to needs assessment to delivery) to help Medallia’s clients take action on business opportunities identified using customer feedback data.
- Advise clients on best practices for driving customer centricity from the boardroom to the front lines, resulting in improved customer experience and increases in customer loyalty.
- Develop new consulting offerings in areas related to operational customer experience management (OCEM) based on emerging needs from the market
- Act as a trusted advisor to sales, product and Medallia’s professional services organization on the application of OCEM best practices to client programs, new markets, products, and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative/research field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting or other analytically-focused project leadership role.
- 1+ years experience in selling consulting engagements, either directly or indirectly as a person supporting the key consulting salesperson.
- Experience with data analysis and quantitative research methodologies, with a particular focus on regression-based analysis.
- Experience developing and delivering executive-level presentations.
- Experience leading consulting projects both autonomously and as a team.
- MBA or other equivalent advanced quantitative/research degree.
- Previous CX / OCEM experience.
- Experience with a statistical software package (e.g., R, STATA, SPSS, SAS).
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to formulate hypotheses, search for patterns, and find the story in the data.
- Strong team leadership and communication skills.
- Quick learner/creative thinker/self starter.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.