Senior Manager, HRIS
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Medallia People Technology & Analytics team is seeking a Senior Workday Functional Manager experienced in HCM to design and implement elegant solutions that bring efficiency and scale to our global organization. Our ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience implementing all phases of a Workday HCM project, including partnering with stakeholders to develop a comprehensive understanding of business process requirements, leveraging best practices to design, configure and test solutions, partnering with the HRIS team in IT on integrations, running end-user training sessions, and providing post-implementation support. We’re looking for a critical thinker who is naturally curious and intrinsically motivated to continuously improve the system.
- Serving as the Functional SME on Workday
- Mentoring other functional analysts on the team by actively sharing knowledge and expertise
- Acting as the official liaison to the IT/HRIS team, keeping abreast of priorities and upcoming events
- Assessing existing configurations and recommending improvements
- Gathering business requirements from Medallia’s Workday users and translating those into simple and organized processes defined within Workday
- Project Managing new releases, implementations, and change initiatives
- Developing and prioritizing the Workday HCM project roadmap
- Providing pre and post-launch end-user support, testing, change management, and training
- Ensuring the highest levels of data quality and integrity
- Maintaining strong working relationships with Workday users across the organization
- Providing tier 2 support for functional Workday questions and issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a functional HCM analyst in any of the following areas: HCM CoreAdvanced Compensation, Global Absence Management, Performance Management, Manager Self-Service, Business Process Reform & Efficiency or Security Roles
- Minimum of 3 years of experience configuring and supporting Workday HCM solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Workday advanced report writing and calculated fields
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with bulk imports and EIB integrations
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience successfully owning multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated experience mentoring other Workday analysts
- A passion for learning new technologies quickly and teaching others what you’ve learned
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
Back to top