Senior Manager, Compensation
- Develop and drive global compensation programs, including short- and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, market benchmarking, compensation survey analysis, analytics development, new technologies, and manager and employee training.
- Consult with senior executives, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition leadership regarding compensation plan designs, strategic initiatives, competitive candidate offer packages across geographies and business segments.
- Conduct quantitative analysis on effectiveness, competitiveness and fairness of existing programs. Benchmark findings and present thoughtful solutions that are aligned with Medallia’s total rewards philosophy.
- Assist in the development and preparation of resources to educate and inform the executive operating team, Board of Directors, and Compensation Committee.
- Represent Total Rewards while fostering a deep working relationship with key stakeholders and partners across the organization, including FP&A, Treasury, Payroll, and Legal.
- 7+ years of progressive compensation experience, including salary and incentive plan design and administration, sales compensation, international compensation, equity compensation, and executive pay.
- Intermediate to advanced expertise in compensation related systems and applications, including Analytics Tools, HRIS (Workday), Productivity Enterprise Applications (G-Suite or Microsoft Office), and statistical packages.
- Advanced expertise in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel with demonstrable capability in data modeling.
- Advanced expertise with Radford Global Surveys and market benchmarking.
- Intermediate expertise in project management of complex global initiatives, including communications and change management.
- Previous experience operating in a client-facing role, advising and presenting at an executive level.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Finance or commensurate professional experience.
- Intermediate expertise in employment law and practices.
- Attainment of a CCP, GRP, CEBS, or CMS certification.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top