Senior IT Administrator
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
We are looking for a super smart, friendly, and all-around awesome individual who takes care of people, and the technology they use. As a member of the Corporate IT team, you will have the opportunity to create a seamless experience to Medallia end-users in multiple offices around the world, research and deploy new tools and services, and just flat out solve hard problems.
Enjoy taking care of people? Love the chance to see the direct, massive impact of your work? If you answered yes, then we’d love the opportunity to meet you.
We are Medallia Corporate IT. Our team makes life easier, better, and faster for our company.
- 3+ years of enterprise IT support experience at a mid or large-size company
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Casper Suite management system
- Experience with Google Apps and back-office applications (SSO, Okta, Windows Active Directory) in addition to supporting Mac operating systems in a corporate domain
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities while having a passion to learn and improve IT in an innovative manner
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Networking knowledge and experience
- Casper Certified
- Knowledge of Bash scripting
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top