Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Medallia is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to support our rapidly growing Marketing organization. This team is on the forefront of shaping Customer Experience and you will be a crucial part of decision making in areas such as planning, resourcing, measuring success, managing strategic investments, and more. This role has substantial senior leadership exposure. You’ll partner closely with business leaders in our Marketing function, including our CMO, and support our worldwide product marketing, demand gen, field marketing, content and strategy teams. You will focus on real-time, high priority business issues and drive success within the broader FP&A organization.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of FP&A experience
- Finance experience in high growth environments
- B2B / Enterprise / SaaS experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build complex models (in excel and other planning applications)
- Extremely well organized, data driven and comfort managing multiple projects / stakeholders
- Experience using finance / planning software tools such as Adaptive Insights, NetSuite and others
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter capable of driving business results and effective in dealing with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or related field required
- CPA and / or MBA preferred
- Lead forecasting, budgeting, executive reporting and dashboarding for Medallia’s marketing organization
- Conduct advanced analytics, deliver impactful and actionable insights, and drive decision making
- Provide finance support for Medallia’s worldwide Experience conferences
- Build and nurture strong working relationships with senior executives
- Develop new processes and tools to drive scalable analysis and insights
- Engage and collaborate with other groups across Finance, Marketing, Product and beyond
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.