Senior Director, Product Management
- As Director/Sr. Director of Product Management, you will be a key member of Medallia’s product organization and responsible for driving the vision, roadmap and execution of Advanced Analytics and Data Management capabilities for Medallia.
- You’ll lead a team of product managers and interface with cross-functional teams including UX, engineering, sales, services and customers to create product strategy, roadmap, and specification of product requirements. You will also be responsible to drive features through the product development lifecycle, while working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- We are using latest technologies in big data and machine learning to build a state of the art big data machine-learning platform that allows companies to gain holistic insights into customer experience and interaction data.
- You should have a deep background in enterprise BI, advanced analytics to drive best in class thinking and will be responsible for driving a range of predictive and prescriptive analytics applications on structured and unstructured data for a wide range of user persona.
- You’ll translate user problems into a great product, while managing complex product decisions and trade-offs in a global environment.
- Outline the vision, roadmap and drive feature development in one of the core products of Medallia
- Gain deep insights into articulated and unarticulated market needs through on-going visits to customers and prospectsInspire and lead a team of product managers, designers and engineers to identify the most impactful problems to solve, and then innovate solutions that delight customers
- Support the product roadmap and ship awesome products by helping prioritize short-term and long-term objectives
- Achieve product sales, customer reference, and end-user adoption goals in collaboration with sales, marketing, solutions, and services teams
- 9+ years of product management or equivalent consultant experience
- Proven enterprise software, SaaS/B2B experience
- Proven track record of setting product vision and translating vision into a product roadmap and end-to-end execution shipping products
- Deep background in enterprise BI & text analytics technologies, big data platforms, machine learning, and applying advanced analytics technologies to solve real business problems
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments
- MS, MBA or Advanced degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top