Senior Compensation Analyst
- The Medallia People and Culture team speaks directly to its name. The company’s cultivator of talent, champion of development, and safekeeper of culture, People and Culture defines Medallia both as a brand and employer. Inspired to find and bring out the best, we’re responsible for our people processes: recruitment, hiring, onboarding, benefits, performance management and growth, and support during life-changing moments. Our team balances playfulness and collegiality with dogged ownership of our work. So, what’s missing? YOU!
- Do you love digging into data to find untold stories and trends? Passionate to find the best ways to deliver ongoing feedback through employee rewards? Hungry to try new and creative approaches to compensation? Then this may be your dream job- we don’t just want traditional solutions, unless they happen to be the best ones.
- As a Senior Compensation Analyst on our tiny but mighty Total Rewards team, you will play a key role in empowering leaders and people partners with data to drive people-decisions. You will you will create dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data, and communicate your recommendations to HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition Partners, and business leaders.
- Enhance Medallia’s recognition program
- Work on large-scale compensation delivery initiatives (merit planning, market benchmarking, equity planning, etc.) to support Medallia's growing employee population
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information
- Produce ad hoc analyses with quick turnarounds based on business requests
- Collaborate directly with subject matter experts across Finance, HR, Sales Operations to ensure sales incentive designs are operating effectively against benchmark metrics
- Ability to translate data and complex ideas into a story
- Stellar Excel-modeling and quantitative skills - you think in formulas and pivot tables
- Superb communication skills—both verbal and written—including executive-level communications
- 2-4 years of experience in Compensation, Financial Planning & Analysis, or a Related Field
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data confidentially
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top