Senior Communications Manager
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
About the Role
Are you an entrepreneur at heart? Do you delight in taking complex messages and making them so consumable that they become folklore? Do you have trouble sleeping when you know there’s an amazing story out there, waiting to be told?
As Senior Manager of Communications, you will help build out and define Medallia’s external communications program. You will wield your know-how and creative talents to masterfully amplify Medallia’s brand, story, and the voices of our customers and partners. You will be both the creative voice behind and owner of Medallia’s presence in top-tier business, industry and vertical press. It’ll be your job to distinguish Medallia in the market by making the category - and Medallia as its leader - self-evident.
If you have a bias for action, are curious like no other, and are known for your communication skills, then we think you’ve found your dream job.
As the Senior Manager of Communications, your job is to:
- Create and execute effective communications strategies that will drive brand awareness for the CEM category and Medallia.
- Earn media for Medallia across top-tier business, tech and vertical press.
- Develop key messaging for the category, for Medallia, for our product launches, for any piece of Medallia news. And, prep our executives on those key messages and influence target audiences (e.g. press) to repeat those messages.
- Drive Medallia’s, customers’ and partners’ participation in industry events and forums to up-level our thought leadership.
- Lead from the front and with a collaborative, proactive and team-based approach.
- Demonstrated track record of earning top-tier media coverage
- Proven ability to forge, manage and grow relationships with press, xfn partners and senior leadership.
- Superb communication skills—both verbal and written—including executive-level communications
- 5-8 years of communications / PR / marketing experience with steady upwards trajectory
- Experience in B2B, SaaS or enterprise software industry a plus
- BA/BS degree in communications or related field
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top