Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test you’ll be working with emerging technologies. You will implement test tools and frameworks, automate test cases and create test data to support SW development teams. As we scale, confidence in quality will continue to be an imperative, and you will play a huge part in its success.
- Develop and maintain test infrastructure and tools
- Develop UI E2E and integration tests
- Define, monitor and report development process metrics
- Define, review and communicate quality and software development standards
- Optimize build, and test from development to deployment
- Surface and bring to attention identified issues
- Collaborate with Development on product test strategies and execution
- Collaborate across teams to improve existing quality process and reduce manual labor by automating tasks on CI/CD pipelines
- Mentor Development team regarding good practices in quality area
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or 6+ years of relevant experience
- You could be an expert in building tools, frameworks and test infrastructure for engineers using any of the following: Jenkins, CircleCI, Gradle, Maven, AWS, Junit, TestNG, Selenium, Robot and others
- You enjoy working on ambiguous requirements and turning them into solutions
- You enjoy debugging challenging problems in any environment
The Quality Engineering team is going to work closely with the Stella Connect development team to create testing infrastructure, develop and execute automated test cases and help them to implement quality standards. You should expect a challenging working environment in which your role is central to allow the team to move faster and deliver with high quality.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.