Senior Analyst, Financial Systems
- The Enterprise Applications & Analytics team is part of corporate IT and is responsible to support, develop, manage and enhance the set of enterprise applications which are the platform that delivers Medallia's business processes. The group focuses on engagement with the line of business to continue and calibrate the solutions to best fit Medallia's business needs. In addition the group focuses on design, development and the deployment of an enterprise decision support system to provide enhanced reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Partner with the line of business and the applications functional team to provide technical leadership for design, develop and deployment of financials systems solutions. Support and improve current financial systems and integration landscape and deliver business process efficiency through the development of process automation.
- Utilize your creativity and innovation to develop new approaches for enterprise applications integration, workflow automation, performance optimization and overall solution architecture.
- Support and constantly improve financials systems landscape
- Code optimization (searches, scripting, workflow)
- Simplified integration - platforms consolidation and best practices
- Develop and maintain and document all technical design aspects of the financial systems (W/F process, exception handling, technical test use cases, etc)
- Collaborate and build effective working relationships across the organization
- Provide technical expertise to support management of data cleansing / transformation
- Ability to present work with confidence and persuasion and handle questions effectively from both technical and business stakeholders
- Work in the capacity of technical expert point of escalation for the day-to-day support team
- Evaluate applications solutions, features and related products
ABOUT YOU / CRITICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Team player with positive attitude and passion for the opportunity
- Quality first mindset, innovative thinker, eager to learn, grow, and develop
- 5+ years of experience in similar technical role using financials SaaS solutions with minimum of 3 years NetSuite specific experience
- Experience with NetSuite SuiteCloud development tools such as SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteAnalytics, and SuiteScript to develop new and maintain existing business workflows
- Experience in system integrations tools such as SuiteTalk, RESTlets and Netsuite SOAP APIs
- Strong knowledge of the technology stack and available solutions for managing financials
- Experience in implementation and roll out of NetSuite for new markets, currencies and locations
- Experience in architecting and developing data synchronization solutions across NetSuite and other systems, Previous experience using Dell Boomi is a plus
- Knowledge of OpenAir PSA and configuration best practices. Able to receive and understand business requirements from Professional Services then prioritize, plan design and execute configuration changes
- Consistently deliver projects and tasks on time and to specification
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or other relevant field
- Unwavering integrity
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top