Sales Strategy & Operations Manager
Sales Strategy & Operations Manager
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
The Sales Team drives adoption of Medallia’s products and services to companies seeking to deliver world-class experiences with every customer touch point in their organizations using a unified enterprise platform. We are rapidly penetrating the largest and most respected brands in the world across virtually every industry. Our team researches prospects, executes prospecting campaigns, unlocks opportunities for Medallia to add value, and ultimately cultivates new accounts for Medallia to help achieve their customer experience goals. Come join our team of dynamic, passionate, fun, sales professionals.
Blend strategy with execution, analytics with innovation, leadership with teamwork to spearhead game-changing operational initiatives for all of Sales. Build strategic expansion plans to accelerate global growth. Uncover actionable insights and improvement opportunities through robust analysis of key performance metrics. Ensure the sales “machine” operates smoothly and efficiently by identifying and resolving process inefficiencies. Roll up your sleeves and drive measurable improvements in sales performance. Do whatever it takes to ensure all sales growth objectives are met!
Support strategic planning and operating processes in support of rapidly expanding sales team
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Finance on annual/long-term planning, sales capacity planning, budgeting, quotas, incentive plans, forecasting, and commissions.
- Optimize market segmentation, coverage models, territory alignment, and expansion plans
- Support execution of ongoing sales processes, calls, and meetings
Monitor sales performance and partner with field leaders to deliver sales objectives
- Continually analyze the health of the sales team to uncover actionable insights/intelligence
- Develop creative solutions to roadblocks inhibiting sales performance
- Partner with, council, and advise sales leaders to deliver operational excellence and sales execution
Spearhead key initiatives to drive measurable improvements in sales team performance
- Create and implement sound strategies to accelerate domestic and international growth
- Lead projects to drive operational/process improvements, scalability, and sales effectiveness
- Identify opportunities to meaningfully improve sales efficiency, margin, CAC, etc.
ABOUT YOU / CRITICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Creative mind, innovative thinker, eager to learn, grow, and develop
- Positive attitude and passion for the opportunity
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Organized, analytical, problem solver, process-oriented
- Strong collaboration, teamwork, and partnership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Skilled in leading and influencing at all levels of an org
- Advanced computer skills including Excel, Powerpoint, and Google Products
- Expertise with Salesforce.com a plus
- Top tier undergraduate degree
- MBA a plus
- Prior experience in Sales Strategy, Analytics, Operations, etc.
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing SaaS/Software company a plus
Back to top