Sales Operations Manager
- The Sales Team drives adoption of Medallia"s products and services to companies seeking to deliver world-class experiences with every customer touch point in their organizations using a unified enterprise platform. We are rapidly penetrating the largest and most respected brands in the world across virtually every industry.
- Our team researches prospects, executes prospecting campaigns, unlocks opportunities for Medallia to add value, and ultimately cultivates new accounts for Medallia to help achieve their customer experience goals. Come join our team of dynamic, passionate, fun, sales professionals.
- Blend strategy with execution, analytics with innovation, leadership with teamwork to spearhead game-changing operational initiatives for all of Sales
- Build strategic expansion plans to accelerate global growth
- Uncover actionable insights and improvement opportunities through robust analysis of key performance metrics. Ensure the sales "machine" operates smoothly and efficiently by identifying and resolving process inefficiencies
- Roll up your sleeves and drive measurable improvements in sales performance. Do whatever it takes to ensure all sales growth objectives are met!
- Manage strategic planning and operating processes in support of rapidly expanding sales team Create sound go-to-market strategies to accelerate domestic and international growth Partner with Finance and Sales Leadership on annual/long-term planning, sales capacity planning, budgeting, quotas, incentive plans, forecasting, and commissions.
- Support Field leaders in territory expansion/realignment planning, execution, and optimization Lead organization/execution of Quarterly Sales Reviews and other training sessions/calls Become the source of actionable insights into sales efficiency/effectiveness
- Develop robust suite of reporting/analytics that uncover key performance insights/intelligence for sales leadership
- Create methodology to establish leading indicators/metrics for rep ramp and productivity Standardize reporting of pipeline health, win rates, conversion rates, cycle time, and other key performance metrics build board, company meeting, sales meeting presentations and other important updates
- Spearhead key initiatives to drive measurable improvements in sales team performance
- Partner with Training team in the creation and execution of initial and ongoing Sales training programs
- Serve as point leader for Sales in transforming existing Confluence platform into world-class knowledge management system Identify and lead other special projects to drive operational/process improvements
- Positive attitude and passion for the opportunity
- Creative mind, innovative thinker, eager to learn, grow, and develop
- Organized, analytical, problem solver, process-oriented
- Strong collaboration, teamwork, and partnership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal Expertise with Salesforce.com a plus 2-3 year experience in Sales Operations
- Advanced computer skills including Mac, Excel, Powerpoint, and Google Products
- BA/BS or related professional experience
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top