Sales Director - Ohio
- As a Sales Director you will primarily target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations in your geographic territory
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns
- Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome: This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Engage with sales ecosystem and Medallia Partners in support of sales opportunities.
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of field sales experience at an Enterprise software/SaaS organization
- Demonstrated experience creating opportunities within large strategic accounts; lengthy sales cycles
- Demonstrated experience identifying and maximizing relationships with Key decision makers
- Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Proven analytical ability: knowledge of how to use and interpret CRM data to drive better performance
- Experience in startup, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling
- Understanding of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top