Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
- Significant sales experience with 4+ years of experience in Enterprise software/SaaS sales.
- Proven top performer (consistently beats targets and beats peers at top-performing companies).
- University degree and evidence of stellar academic performance
- Team experience (athletics, extracurriculars, military, entrepreneurship, etc.)
- Proven analytical ability: knows CRM systems and can clearly explain, in laymen’s terms, how to use and interpret CRM data to drive better performance
- History of continuously innovating on and improving sales processes and techniques
- Experience in start-up, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to travel extensively
- Technical background (education and/or work experience)
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling
- Sales experience at enterprise software / SaaS companies known for exceptional sales (examples: Oracle, PTC, Siebel)
- Experience at companies that grew from $30MM to $100MM
- Experience selling to retail, financial services, hospitality, and B2B industries
- Understanding of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)
Where this can lead
- Through the ranks of Sales as an Individual Contributor
- To a Regional Director role - managing a team of Sales Directors
- Into business development (channels and alliances)
- To different region, established or otherwise as an SD
- Anywhere else within the company - we are very open minded about internal transfers!
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top