Sales Development Representative
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
Creating new opportunities/scheduling new meetings for Sales through proactive outbound call & email campaigns, marketing follow-up, while conducting research to help build out customer intelligence in target accounts.
- Setting new appointments and finding new opportunities for sales through outbound call/email campaigns
- Qualifying inbound prospects
- Driving attendance to webinars and events
- Partnering with marketing to drive new opportunities
- Four year Degree or in track to receive four year degree
- Highly competitive streak
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals
- Microsoft office
- Salesforce.com experience desirable
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top