Sales Development Representative
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
The Sales Team is helping lead a revolution inside some of the world's top brands -- driving fundamental changes to the way companies engage with their customers. We are rapidly winning over the largest and most respected brands in the world and making Medallia a necessary component of virtually every industry. Our team researches prospects, executes prospecting campaigns, unlocks opportunities for Medallia to add value, and ultimately cultivates new accounts that are hungry for Medallia’s help in achieving their customer experience goals. The sales team is the lifeblood of Medallia. If you’re ready to sell a solution you can believe in, come join our team of dynamic, passionate, collaborative, and hilarious sales professionals.
What’s the role?
Think of this as your Masters Degree in Sales. This foundational role, which includes an entire curriculum of professional sales training, will provide you with the skills you need to build a career — in or outside of sales. You will act as a trusted consultant to leading brands, identifying pain points and developing creative ways the Medallia product can help. Whether you’re early in your sales career or simply want to gain experience selling to C-level executives of billion dollar corporations, we will look to you to create new opportunities to grow our company.
You’ll be responsible for engaging with executives at some of the best companies in the world
- Are you fearless when striking up conversation with strangers?
- Were you always the one to pick up the phone to order pizza when your siblings were too afraid?
You’ll build the foundation for Medallia’s future success by driving new sales opportunities through innovative campaigns and events
- Are you someone who always does their online research before meeting someone?
- Do you push people around you to think creatively in their approach (but do your due diligence beforehand)?
- Do you know how to throw a great party, and more so, know how to build the right guest list?
Who are you?
- It should go without saying that you’re someone who’s confident and outgoing--but you’re also ambitious, driven, and competitive.
- You’ve got a great attitude -- after all, rejection doesn’t faze you!
- 6 months - 2 years of experience in Enterprise B2B software/SaaS sales a strong plus
- Bachelors Degree required
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion,national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top