Sales Compensation Manager
- Medallia is seeking an experienced Sales Compensation Manager to join our rapidly growing Sales team. This will be a very hands-on role that will support the design and ongoing administration of Medallia’s sales incentive programs.
- Responsibilities include supporting the management of our sales compensation programs, informing and enforcing policies that are aligned with business goals, optimizing existing processes to drive accuracy and scalability, as well as analyzing program effectiveness. The Sales Compensation Manager will collaborate closely with Sales Leadership, Field Operations, Finance and People and Culture teams to manage day-to-day operations and drive improvements for Medallia sales compensation programs.
- Support the process to design, rollout and administer our global sales compensation programs. This includes defining and documenting sales compensation mechanics and policies as well as collecting and validating relevant data to ensure commissions are calculated accurately
- Serve as key point of contact to the sales team and key functional partners for all compensation related questions
- Partner closely with Sales, Field Operations, Finance, and People and Culture to implement improvements related to both internal and cross-functional processes
- Provide enablement to the sales teams with regards to compensation plan mechanics. Communicate with stakeholders on policy and program changes in a compelling and effective manner
- Analyze effectiveness of sales compensation programs and recommend enhancements to existing programs
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- 4+ years of experience in sales operations or sales compensation design and administration in a fast-growing SaaS start-up environment
- Experience with salesforce.com, Xactly, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven modeling and analysis skills. Able to analyze data and communicate the summary of the results, both verbally & written, in a clear and concise way.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills. Experience with identifying process improvement opportunities and working in a cross-functional environment to roll out changes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including strong proficiency with Powerpoint.
- Strong attention to detail. Committed to data quality and high standard for accuracy.
- Self-starter who excels at multi-tasking with strong ability to prioritize to meet business needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience interfacing with sales and strong ability to partner across the organization to drive decisions and change.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top