Risk and Compliance Staff Analyst
- The Security Risk and Compliance Staff Analyst role is a key part of the Trust and Assurance Group and will be responsible for leading or executing risk and compliance related activities at Medallia. We are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, and delivery-focused analyst that will contribute to Medallia’s information security practice.
- Develops Information Security and Compliance policies and standards in collaboration with various internal teams
- Builds and enhances the controls matrix, in alignment with multiple compliance frameworks
- Prepares compliance reports, identifies issues and escalates through proper governance channels as needed.
- Supports key business initiatives by identifying security and compliance related risks
- Collaborate with teams across Medallia, to validate security controls are implemented and develop recommendations to remediate control deficiencies
- Lead the security review component of vendor governance
- Prepare status reports and updates for senior leadership
- Develop employee facing technical documentation, internal wiki pages, periodic security oriented communication to spread awareness about Information Security policies and standards
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in information security, compliance, and/or risk management
- Experience creating consolidated policies and controls framework
- Experience with ISO 27001, SOC 2, HIPAA, FedRAMP and HITRUST
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate security topics to a variety of audiences
- Strong leadership capabilities, collaborative attitude and motivation to work in a fast paced startup environment
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top