Risk and Compliance Staff Analyst
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day.
The Security Risk and Compliance Staff Analyst role is a key part of the Trust and Assurance Group and will be responsible for leading or executing risk and compliance related activities at Medallia. We are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, and delivery-focused analyst that will contribute to Medallia’s information security practice.
- Develops Information Security and Compliance policies and standards in collaboration with various internal teams
- Builds and enhances the controls matrix, in alignment with multiple compliance frameworks
- Prepares compliance reports, identifies issues and escalates through proper governance channels as needed.
- Supports key business initiatives by identifying security and compliance related risks
- Collaborate with teams across Medallia, to validate security controls are implemented and develop recommendations to remediate control deficiencies
- Lead the security review component of vendor governance
- Prepare status reports and updates for senior leadership
- Develop employee facing technical documentation, internal wiki pages, periodic security oriented communication to spread awareness about Information Security policies and standards
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in information security, compliance, and/or risk management
- Experience creating consolidated policies and controls framework
- Experience with ISO 27001, SOC 2, HIPAA, FedRAMP and HITRUST
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate security topics to a variety of audiences
- Strong leadership capabilities, collaborative attitude and motivation to work in a fast paced startup environment
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top