Research Scientist - Machine Learning, AI & NLP
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Data Science at Medallia brings together researchers, engineers and designers, to build adaptive, collaborative technologies that are focused on enabling action at all levels of an organization. We drive both platform and product development, so that our customers can interact with their customers in satisfying and emotionally connected ways, regardless of scale.
- As a Research Scientist on the Data Science team, you will lead cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications, in the areas of natural language understanding/generation, action recommendation and representation learning.
- Partner with engineering, design and product teams to deliver solutions to orchestrating, understanding and improving customer experiences in real time.
- You will be joining a team of brilliant engineers responsible for building Medallia’s next generation Customer Experience Cloud platform using micro service oriented architecture.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience leading at least one project.
- Experience delivering models/systems to production and maintaining them for more than a year
- Demonstrable skills in TensorFlor and/o PyTorch, in using high scale data infrastructure (e.g. Spark or Kube)
- Understanding of compliance processes and the analyses required to satisfy them (e.g. sensitivity analysis, ablation studies, estimation of bias, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, especially in describing technical methods to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical discipline.
- Extensive experience in one or more of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, and/or recommendation/ranking systems; Representation learning for unstructured data types (images, text) or multiple data sources, e.g. EMR/EHR.
- Experience with highly performant, available, and scalable enterprise-grade applications.
- Extensive Experience with agile software development process.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with any disability.
Back to top