- Forward-plan release windows and cycles across services and platforms.
- Maintain the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners.
- Work with engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
- Manage risk and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and according to goals and expectations.
- Manage and coordinate release roadmaps.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams in different locations.
- Conduct and define Release Readiness reviews.
- Communicate all key commitments, and scope or timeline changes with the various stakeholders.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process.
- Drive production incidents continuous improvement process.
- Weekly status reporting.
- Coordinate and monitor release verification process.
- 3+ years of previous release and/or project management experience in a software development environment (Saas / Cloud environment preferred)
- 3+ years experience in a software development role (i.e Software Engineer /Test Engineer / QA Engineer)
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycle processes and tools.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Experience working with code management, continuous integration and tracking tooling (Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Jira are desired).
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning, and task delegation.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience communicating (written and verbal) with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple organizations (including executive level)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top