Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia Sales brings our unique approach to Operational Customer Experience Management to enterprise customers across Financial Services, B2B, Telecom, Retail, Hospitality, and Automotive industries. Our team is responsible for winning the trust and building long-term relationships with our impressive customer base: 4 of America’s 5 largest banks, 6 of the 10 largest global Telcos, 5 out of the 10 biggest Fortune 500 retailers, 7 of the 10 largest global hotel chains, and 3 of the world’s top luxury car brands.
As a team of consultative Sales professionals, our mission is to create a legendary team and establish a reputation across enterprise software for sales excellence, impact, and career growth.
- Lead a team of Sales Directors
- Support Sales Directors in opening new accounts; this includes partnering on prospecting strategies, meeting preparation efforts, and territory reviews
- Own, drive, and accurately forecast new software bookings, retention, and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Define territory strategies, account lists, and quota expectations
- Attract, recruit and hire Enterprise Sales Leaders and President’s Club attendees
- Inspire, develop, and retain high-performing Sales Directors
- Partner with key members of the Sales Ecosystem (Solutions Consulting, Account Management, and Inside Sales)
- Build and execute relationships and go-to-market strategies with key Medallia Partners such as management consulting firms and global system integrators
- Partner internally with Sales Leadership, Sales Ops and Marketing to continuously improve our sales approach and win rate
- Work with your Area Vice President and sales leadership team to set the vision, strategy, and tone for your region
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.