The Path Forward Return to Work program at Medallia is a 16-week paid internship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Medallia, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by their customers; where organizations see you as a person and not just their next sale. We do this by building a bridge between hundreds of companies and billions of customers, around the world, enabling access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they may design and deliver extraordinary experiences, every single day.
As for the role, a phenomenal opportunity exists within Medallia’s Talent Acquisition Team for a motivated talent acquisition professional, excited about not only scaling with a team, but building a company. In this capacity, you will work directly with our G&A Senior Talent Manager and other high-level leaders across our General & Administrative functions (G&A teams include: Finance, Legal, People & Culture, Workplace Services, IT and Admin), develop a deep understanding of Medallia’s business objectives, initiate innovative sourcing strategies, and identify, attract, and close top talent. With a bent for evangelism, passion for ownership, and maniacal focus on candidate experience, the ideal candidate will recall a history of success within a fast-paced, scaling environment. If you thrive working as part of a fun, collaborative, and wickedly smart team, you’ll love the new challenge ahead of you.
Apply now to learn more.
- Our Path Forward G&A Talent Associate will be responsible for the full life-cycle of recruiting for select roles across our G&A teams, identifying strong candidates with growth mindsets that will reflect the high talent bar set by our founders.
- They will:
- Work with our G&A Senior Talent Manager to anticipate future hiring needs, identify the skill sets required, and develop job descriptions
- Provide hiring managers with insights and feedback as a strategic business partner
- Source candidates for a number of different roles
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of Medallia to prospective candidates
- Guide candidates through the Medallia recruiting process in a timely and effective manner, with frequent touch points and excellent follow through
- Drive the internal recruiting process through the applicant tracking system and associated documents
- Plan events and identify opportunities to network
- Meet new candidates and build the Medallia brand
- Close the loop by extending offers, completing negotiations and assisting the candidate’s Medallia onboarding.
- Either previous full-cycle recruiting experience (preferably for a tech/start-up) or experience that shows strong potential for full-cycle recruiting
- Terrific networking skills (preferably with an extensive network already in place)
- Experience partnering and working with leadership
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Strong organizational skills with a background in project management and delivering on tight timelines
- Outstanding client relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- A strong interest in technology
- Keen analytical abilities to see trends in our recruitment process and hires
- Calm under pressure, especially around scheduling
- Experience working with a global organization a strong plus
- A consummate team player with a great sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.