Quality Automation Engineer
- Prague, Czech Republic
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Test Engineering team is responsible for Enterprise Quality in Medallia. We define quality processes, standards and tooling to ensure our products keep the quality bar high. We partner with development teams to help them adopt standards and provide insights about their strategy. Based on the organization needs we define test strategies and work on the data and tools to support it.
As an Software QA Engineer, you’ll be working with emerging software development technologies, building a new global team and helping us scale. You will provide test automation support to several Engineering teams and develop tooling and test data. As we scale, confidence in quality will continue to be an imperative, and you will play a huge part in its success.
More Specifically, You Will:
- Write automated E2E web UI and API tests. Occasionally integration tests.
- Implement CI jobs to execute automated tests, provide and synchronize relevant information.
- Write test data automated scripts.
- Collaborate on test framework development and related tooling.
- Define automation strategy with development teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or at least +2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to write tests and test frameworks.
- Strong understanding of CI and software development lifecycle.
- Proven success in developing automated tests, tests frameworks or software development tools.
- Enjoys working on ambiguous requirements and turning them into solutions.
- Good written and verbal communication.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
Back to top