Project Manager, Professional Services (Italian Speaker)
- London, United Kingdom
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Manager in Professional Services, you will be assigned to multiple projects and client accounts based on our needs, interests and expertise. You will be responsible for managing online clients, understanding their goals, and leading teams of analysts and specialists to deliver projects on time, on budget, and ensuring quality service. and configuration of the Medallia platform. Projects range from implementing our software for new customers to continuously improving existing programs.
• Lead projects and lead teams of analysts and specialists to implement our software and continuous program improvements
• Project revenue, manage budgets and expenses, estimate your human resource needs etc.
• Get customers back on track when accounts or implementations are at risk
• Understand client goals, grow accounts, and ensure renewal
• Work closely with the Regional Director of Professional Services and with the business teams
• Familiarize yourself with Medallia software for the configuration process, implementation and expansion methods, and ensure service quality
• Develop a deep understanding of the Medallia suite of products
• Take responsibility for results and solve problems
• Focus on leading projects and motivating teams
• Relentless, customer-oriented with an innate understanding of the principles of good customer service
• Fluent Italian
• 5+ years of professional services experience for SaaS companies, or project execution including cost management and risk forecasting
• 5+ years experience managing stakeholders / clients at Executive level
• Bac +3/4; Preferred Project Management Certification
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Back to top