Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Manager in Professional Services, you will be assigned to multiple projects and client accounts based on our needs, interests and expertise. You will be responsible for managing online clients, understanding their goals, and leading teams of analysts and specialists to deliver projects on time, on budget, and ensuring quality service. and configuration of the Medallia platform. Projects range from implementing our software for new customers to continuously improving existing programs.
• Lead projects and lead teams of analysts and specialists to implement our software and continuous program improvements
• Project revenue, manage budgets and expenses, estimate your human resource needs etc.
• Get customers back on track when accounts or implementations are at risk
• Understand client goals, grow accounts, and ensure renewal
• Work closely with the Regional Director of Professional Services and with the business teams
• Familiarize yourself with Medallia software for the configuration process, implementation and expansion methods, and ensure service quality
• Develop a deep understanding of the Medallia suite of products
• Take responsibility for results and solve problems
• Focus on leading projects and motivating teams
• Relentless, customer-oriented with an innate understanding of the principles of good customer service
• Fluent French and English language required
• 5+ years of professional services experience for SaaS companies, or project execution including cost management and risk forecasting
• 5+ years experience managing stakeholders / clients at Executive level
• Bac +3/4; Preferred Project Management Certification
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with any disability.