- Own and manage multi-level client stakeholder relationships, including cross-functional touchpoints
- Design, develop, plan and execute strategic program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value and are rooted in a deep understanding of customer’s businesses goals, including driving product enhancements to data analyses
- Consult with customers on best practices in customer experience management
- Leverage the latest Medallia Experience Cloud’s tools, features and functionality to your customer’s needs
- Develop and manage project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks across teams
- Manage program profitability through aligning activities to strategic account goals and drive program renewals and incremental expansions
- Are relentlessly customer-oriented and have an innate understanding of the tenets of good client service
- Bring 5-8 years experience, with prior role(s) in consulting, account or project management, and/or software delivery in a business-to-business environment
- Have a track record of success in building relationships at multiple levels of a client’s organization - from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders
- Are comfortable under pressure and in uncertain situations and are adept at creative problem solving, setting and maintaining appropriate expectations, and communicating complex concepts
- Have a drive for excellent work that fuels your passion to deliver only the highest quality outcomes in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Embrace opportunities to learn new technical concepts and have a passion for software/IT
- Are psyched to join a company at a thrilling stage of growth, with an exceptional customer list and an impressive set of investors!
- Are able to travel up to 25%
- Education: BA/BS and penchant for technical concepts. Advanced degree a plus.
Nice to Have:
- You speak Spanish
- Have experience directly working in one of the following industries: Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top