Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We are adding to our strategic account team within Medallia’s Professional Services organization. This team sets the industry bar in program management, relationship management, and thoughtful customer experience design for the world’s largest and most strategic client accounts. This role is also an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys solving complex business problems through technical design, upholding quality standards, and driving strategic adoption of new products and technologies.
In this role, you will lead the day-to-day management for a renowned Fortune 100 program, provide CX guidance and best practices, partner with technology leaders on design, and serve as a point of escalation for the program team as needed. You will also ensure the program’s roadmap aligns to business objectives and drives value paving the way for account renewals and expansions. You will be supporting the professional development of your team members, becoming their mentor and coach. You will ensure compliance from your team on internal KPIs and MBOs.
- Relationship Management: Own and manage the long-term success of customer programs and multi-level client stakeholder relationships. Manage escalations for the program team.
- Delivery management: Manage the delivery scope, quality, schedule, budget, and client satisfaction for a large, strategic program.
- Team Management: Lead and inspire a cross-functional team of 5-8 in deploying and managing Medallia solutions. Provide regular, timely, and well-structured feedback to immediate team members plus teach mentor and coach.
- Technical Aptitude: Leverage knowledge of enterprise software technologies (CRM, ERP, HRIS, etc.) to understand, synthesize, and translate between complex business problems and technical concepts.
- As a leader in Professional Services, you will own and drive key initiatives including developing and promoting services offerings around all aspects of PS delivery.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience, with the prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, account management, and/or project management in SAAS industry
- Experience with implementing technically complex solutions is required
- Operational and financial Professional Services experience
- Proven track record of successful delivery on NPS, renewal/account health metrics
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Experience managing and growing a Professional Services team
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience directly working in one of the following industries: Software and Retail.
- Familiarity with customer experience best practices
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, etc.)
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.