Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Medallia Strategy Analytics Team is a first-of-its-kind experience management (XM) consulting team. Its role is to help our customers realize the value of their investments with Medallia by uncovering data-driven insights and stories to inform their XM and program strategy and maximize its ROI.
MSAT is a global, high-performing team, with a track record of strong performance. Today, the team is staffed by a cross-discipline team of problem solvers, who are located in San Francisco, San Mateo, Virginia, New York, and Munich. They have a mix of MBA, PhD, and BS/MS in quantitative/research disciplines. We’ve only just scratched the surface of MSAT’s potential, and our team’s role is critical to the near and long-term distinctiveness of Medallia!
As an Analyst on our team, you will work with senior decision-makers at admired brands on a mission-critical task—helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers and employees.
- Play a critical role in consulting projects to help Medallia’s clients take action on business opportunities identified through their customer and employee feedback data and other signals.
- Analyze operational, customer, and financial data, alongside some of the world's largest customer feedback datasets, to advise clients on best practices for driving customer-centricity from the boardroom to the front lines, resulting in improved customer experience and increases in customer loyalty.
- You will: Pull and integrate data from disparate sources, writing code to clean the data in preparation for modeling.
- Build models using linear regression, logistic regression, cluster analysis, etc. to answer targeted business questions.
- Use both structured (regression) and unstructured (text analytics) analysis to help articulate business and program recommendations.
- Help the team prepare customer-facing deliverables (slide decks) that convey the results and applicability of your analysis.
- Serve as a cross-functional partner and enabler for other customer-facing teams on the application of unstructured data analysis workflows and enablement for client programs.
- Degree in behavioral/social science, statistics, or business with an emphasis in statistics and/or research methods.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to formulate hypotheses, search for patterns, and find the story in the data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual curiosity and empathy
- Familiarity with regression-based analysis
- Knowledge or eagerness to learn one or more statistical software packages (e.g. R, Python, STATA, etc.)
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.