Professional Services, Senior Analyst (Birmingham)
- Birmingham, AL
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by their customers; where organizations see you as a person and not just their next sale. We do this by building a bridge between hundreds of companies and billions of customers, around the world, enabling access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they may design and deliver extraordinary experiences, every single day.
The Pilots team plays a critical role in expanding the Medallia solution to new and existing customers. Through a Pilot, Medallia is able to demonstrate that a company’s unique qualitative, quantitative, and operational data is compatible with Medallia desktop and mobile reporting capabilities, the ease of partnering with Medallia, and the speed to insight using Medallia’s technology.
This person will support and manage Pilots across Medallia’s install base across their region. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys creative design consultation, project/program management, and demonstrating the power of Medallia’s technology. He/She must be capable of technical configuration of customer solutions and managing pilot, working closely with solution architects, product managers, and offshore delivery resources to meet customer requirements and solutions. Other tasks supporting customer demonstrations, technical presentations, and technical documentation. Responsibilities: Develop, configure, debug, and present optimized test configurations in response to Medallia-defined solution architectures or customer requirements, as appropriate.
Develop a thorough understanding of Medallia product features and configure the pilot for clients
Work with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
Standardize process for pilots for new Medallia products
Quickly adapt to changes in requirementsHelp support customer demos
- 3 years of experience successfully managing and retaining clients while leveraging software
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical experience or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills including active listening & public speaking skills
- Excellent design, technical and analytical skillsSelf-motivated, ambitious, and goal-oriented
- Ability to work individually and on a collaborative team in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
- Able to travel up to 25%
Note: This role is not eligible for immigration/visa sponsorship.
- Technical understanding of CX products and solutions, preferably Medallia Experience Cloud
- Advanced degree, PMP certification
- Aspire to make our world-class clients (Four Seasons, Sephora, Mercedes, etc.) as customer-centric as your local coffee joint
- Get energized by working with a team to creatively build on each other’s expertise
- May be fluent in Spanish and excited by the prospect of working with our Spanish-speaking clients, both in the US and in Latin America.
- Can't wait to become an expert on our industry-leading product and leverage this knowledge to maximize Medallia's value for clients
- Have fantastic attention to detail, and excellent analytical and communication skills
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
Back to top