Professional Services Program Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, Washington D.C., New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv, here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia's Implementation and Client Services/Engagement team plays a central role in our customers success. Through effective project management, creative program planning, skilled relationship development, and high-quality execution, the Management team, in particular, is at the heart of Medallia's partnerships with our clients. Our Managers directly handle the day-to-day implementation and servicing relationship and program planning for our customers', owning ultimate accountability for the successful and reliable delivery of value to clients through Medallia's suite of products and services. It's a big job, but it offers an incredible opportunity to drive value not only for Medallia, but also for the world-class companies we serve. Medallia is building a top-notch, customer success-focused team that embodies customer service, excellence in business-to-business program and relationship management, and strategic program design. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys creative project management and demonstrates finesse in solving both internal and external business challenges in a hi-tech environment.
- Own and manage customers' relationships with Medallia, encompassing all relevant cross-functional touch-points and ensuring internal resources are appropriately deployed for high-impact, value-add activities
- Design, develop, plan and execute strategic program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value and are rooted in a deep understanding of customers' businesses goals, best practices in customer experience management, and the Medallia software tools features and functionality
- Ensure effective coordination and deployment of cross-functional Medallia resources to deliver value to clients within program scope
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers' business drivers and program goals, and steer program activities – from enhancements to data analyses – to align with those drivers and goals Build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to continuously link Medallia's results to our customers' KPIs
- Develop, manage, and document project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks among groups
- Manage program profitability through aligning activities to strategic account goals, and driving managing program renewals and incremental expansions
- You are relentlessly customer-oriented, and have an innate understanding of the tenets of good client service
- You bring 5-8 years experience to Medallia, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment
- You have a track record of success in building customer relationships at multiple levels of a clients organization, from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders
- You are comfortable under pressure and are adept at creative problem solving, setting and maintaining appropriate expectations, and communicating complex concepts
- You have a drive for excellent work that fuels your passion to deliver only the highest quality outcomes in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- You have experience working in enterprise or SaaS professional services, and/or you embrace opportunities to learn new technical concepts, and/or you have a passion for software/IT
- You may have experience directly working in one of the following industries: Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail
- You are able to travel up to 25%
- You are psyched to join a company at a thrilling stage of growth, with an exceptional customer list and an impressive set of investors!
- Education: BA/BS and penchant for technical concepts Advanced degree a plus.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Back to top