Professional Services Manager - PathForward Returnship
About the Job
- Own and manage customers" relationships with Medallia, encompassing all relevant cross-functional touchpoints and ensuring internal resources are appropriately deployed for high-impact, value-add activities
- Design, develop, plan and execute strategic program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value and are rooted in a deep understanding of customers" businesses goals, best practices in customer experience management, and the Medallia software tool"s features and functionality
- Ensure effective coordination and deployment of cross-functional Medallia resources to deliver value to clients within program scope Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers" business drivers and program goals, and steer program activities – from enhancements to data analyses – to align with those drivers and goals Build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to continuously link Medallia"s results to our customers" KPIs
- Develop, manage, and document project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks among groups
- Manage program profitability through aligning activities to strategic account goals, and driving managing program renewals and incremental expansions.
- You are relentlessly customer-oriented, and have an innate understanding of the tenets of good client service.
- You are possibly fluent in Spanish and excited by the prospect of working with our Spanish-speaking clients, both in the US and in Latin America.
- You bring 5-8 years" experience to Medallia, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment.
- You have a track record of success in building customer relationships at multiple levels of a clients" organization, from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders.
- You are comfortable under pressure and are adept at creative problem solving, setting and maintaining appropriate expectations, and communicating complex concepts.
- You have a drive for excellent work that fuels your passion to deliver only the highest quality outcomes in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- You have experience working in enterprise or SaaS professional services, and/or you embrace opportunities to learn new technical concepts, and/or you have a passion for software/IT. You may be conversational in Spanish.
- You may have experience directly working in one of the following industries: Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
- You are able to travel up to 25%.
- You are psyched to join a company at a thrilling stage of growth, with an exceptional customer list and an impressive set of investors!
- Education: BA/BS from a top-tier institution, with evidence of strong intellect and penchant for technical concepts Advanced degree a plus.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top