Professional Services Manager - PathForward Returnship
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Medallia is a 16- week paid internship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
Medallia was founded on a simple idea: that companies can win by putting the customer before everything else. Our SaaS platform does this by capturing customer feedback, analyzing it in real-time, and then delivering it to everyone in a company — from the c-suite to the frontline — to help them improve. We"re now considered the leaders in a space we helped to create, we"re Sequoia backed, and we"re growing like crazy, doubling in size every 12 months. We"ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, irreverence… and our people love it. A full 95% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why.
Medallia"s Professional Services team plays a central role in our customers" success. Through effective project management, creative program planning, skilled relationship development, and high-quality execution, this team is at the heart of Medallia"s partnerships with our clients. Our Managers directly handle the day-to-day servicing relationship and program planning for our customers, owning ultimate accountability for the successful and reliable delivery of value to clients through Medallia"s suite of products and services. It"s a big job, but it offers an incredible opportunity to drive value not only for Medallia, but also for the world-class companies we serve. Medallia is building a top-notch, customer success-focused team that embodies customer service, excellence in business-to-business program and relationship management, and strategic program design. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys creative project management and demonstrates finesse in solving both internal and external business challenges in a hi-tech environment.
About the Job
- Own and manage customers" relationships with Medallia, encompassing all relevant cross-functional touchpoints and ensuring internal resources are appropriately deployed for high-impact, value-add activities Design, develop, plan and execute strategic program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value and are rooted in a deep understanding of customers" businesses goals, best practices in customer experience management, and the Medallia software tool"s features and functionality
- Ensure effective coordination and deployment of cross-functional Medallia resources to deliver value to clients within program scope Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers" business drivers and program goals, and steer program activities – from enhancements to data analyses – to align with those drivers and goals Build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to continuously link Medallia"s results to our customers" KPIs Develop, manage, and document project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks among groups Manage program profitability through aligning activities to strategic account goals, and driving managing program renewals and incremental expansions.
- You are relentlessly customer-oriented, and have an innate understanding of the tenets of good client service.
- You are fluent in Spanish and excited by the prospect of working with our Spanish-speaking clients, both in the US and in Latin America.
- You bring 5-8 years" experience to Medallia, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment.
- You have a track record of success in building customer relationships at multiple levels of a clients" organization, from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders.
- You are comfortable under pressure and are adept at creative problem solving, setting and maintaining appropriate expectations, and communicating complex concepts.
- You have a drive for excellent work that fuels your passion to deliver only the highest quality outcomes in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- You have experience working in enterprise or SaaS professional services, and/or you embrace opportunities to learn new technical concepts, and/or you have a passion for software/IT. You may be conversational in Spanish.
- You may have experience directly working in one of the following industries: Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
- You are able to travel up to 25%.
- You are psyched to join a company at a thrilling stage of growth, with an exceptional customer list and an impressive set of investors!
- Education: BA/BS from a top-tier institution, with evidence of strong intellect and penchant for technical concepts Advanced degree a plus.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top