Professional Services Manager (Australia)
Professional Services Manager
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
The Professional Services team deploys and manages the Medallia feedback platform for leading global companies across retail, financial services, hospitality, high tech, and other industries. As a member of the team, you will partner with senior decision makers at admired brands on a mission critical task—helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers. You work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems. You gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues. You position yourself for many career options, not only in Professional Services but also in Marketing, Product, and Sales. Most importantly, you get to build: build a great company, build awesome relationships and programs with our customers, build lifelong friendships, and build a new industry.
Here's some more info specific to our small and growing Australia Professional Services team:
- We thrive on wearing multiple hats and embracing our scrappy start-up side
- We are passionate about delivering impact and building our brand from the ground up with less structure than at a larger company.
- We are a tight-knit group who are excited to bring Medallia's culture to a small-office environment
Professional Services Managers are responsible for the full day-to-day success of Medallia’s engagement with our clients, consisting of global Fortune 500 companies. That responsibility includes management of project teams and delivery of Medallia’s value to the customer. They play a leading role in the development of people, processes, and technology to enable Medallia to rapidly scale and grow. They work with senior decision makers at admired brands on a mission critical task—helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers.
- Build, optimize and enhance Customer Experience Management (CEM) software solutions. Within 6 months, lead a complex Medallia software implementation or multiple enhancement projects for $1+ million accounts. Interview stakeholders, lead design discussions with clients, develop software specifications, and deliver creative, practical, best-in-class CEM solutions.
- Lead project teams. Be an inspiring project team lead within a culture of open 360 degree feedback. Empower, engage, and motivate project team members to make an impact with their work.
- Provide Strategic Account Leadership. Build strong client relationships and ensure our clients are consistently happy with us. Provide day-to-day thought leadership and guidance to help our clients enhance their customer experience programs. Navigate challenging client conversations to balance customer needs, project scope, and Medallia platform functionality. Leverage industry and Medallia best practices to ensure excellence for our customers.
- Deliver maximum value. Be a calm and systematic planner within a fast-paced environment of evolving needs and competing demands. Develop and follow detailed project plans that prioritize work based on effort and impact. Continually re-focus client and internal teams to ensure initiatives delivered are of the highest value. Keep everyone’s eyes on the ball.
- Engage internally. Contribute to strategic initiatives and help Medallia to scale. Identify gaps in processes and work to iterate and improve upon them. Collaborate with Marketing to understand client success stories, with Product to shape the roadmap of our platform, and with Insights to develop CEM Best Practices. Be a proactive contributor to Medallia’s culture and community.
- Learn and mentor. Become proficient at setting up Medallia’s software within 3 months and become an expert user within 6 months, capable of mentoring others. Develop the skills to architect a comprehensive CEM solution.
Customer Solutions Managers need to have at least 3 to 6 years of experience in consulting, project management, technical account management or market research. They have a demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and a passion for learning new technology applications. Client management experience is highly valued. Software implementation or CEM experience is a strong plus.
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top