Professional Services Analyst/Sr. Analyst (Spanish-Speaking)
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
The Professional Services team deploys and manages the Medallia feedback platform for leading global companies across retail, financial services, hospitality, high tech, and other industries. As a member of the team, you will partner with senior decision makers at admired brands on a mission critical task—helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers. You work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems. You gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues. You position yourself for many career options, not only in Professional Services but also in Marketing, Product, and Sales. Most importantly, you get to build: build a great company, build awesome relationships and programs with our customers, build lifelong friendships, and build a new industry.
Are a lightning-fast learner and great problem-solver
- Are fluent in Spanish and excited by the prospect of working with our Spanish-speaking clients, both in the US and in Latin America
Aspire to make our world-class clients (Four Seasons, Sephora, Mercedes, etc.) as customer-centric as your local coffee joint
Get energized by working with a team to creatively build on each other’s expertise
- Have thrived in a client-facing role, whether it be through a full-time opportunity or internships
Can't wait to become an expert on our industry-leading product and leverage this knowledge to maximize Medallia's value for clients
Are a forward-thinking college graduate who dives headfirst into new technologies, ball pits, and a fully-stocked kitchen
Have fantastic attention to detail, and excellent analytical and communication skills (and maybe tu hablas español)
As an Analyst/Sr Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects and accounts depending on our need and your interests and expertise. The assignments vary from designing and implementing our software for new customers to enhancing and managing live customer accounts.
- Product Implementation:
- Work with senior team members to carry out customer implementations and program enhancements
- Participate in the implementation design, setup, and review processes
- Identify improvements to our feedback products and processes
- Utilize Medallia software knowledge to configure surveys and reports
- Client Management:
- Build long-standing customer relationships by improving customer feedback programs
- Provide support to client meetings by leveraging in-depth Medallia system capabilities
- Work with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
- Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
- Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
- Other Responsibilities:
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Engineering and Marketing
- Develop a thorough understanding of product features that are relevant to each client program
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top