Professional Services Analyst (UK)
Medallia was founded on a simple idea: that companies can win by putting the customer before everything else. Our cloud-based platform does this by capturing customer feedback, analysing it in real-time, and then delivering it to everyone in a company — from the c-suite to the frontline — to help them improve. We’re now considered the leaders in a space we helped to create, we’re Sequoia backed, and we’re growing like crazy, doubling in size every 12 months. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning… and our people love it.
Come find out why.
The Professional Services team deploys and manages the Medallia customer feedback platform. As a member of the team, you work with senior decision makers at admired brands on the mission-critical task of helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers. You work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems. You conduct analysis that deepens companies’ understanding of what works and what doesn’t. You position yourself for many career options, not only in Customer Solutions but also in Product, Marketing, and Sales. Mainly, you get to build: build improvement for our customers, build a great company, and build a new industry.
As an Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects and accounts depending on our need and your interests and expertise. The assignments vary from designing and implementing our software for new customers to enhancing and managing live customer accounts.
- Product Implementation:
- Work with senior team members to carry out customer implementations and program enhancements
- Participate in the implementation design, setup, and review processes
- Identify improvements to our feedback products and processes
- Utilise Medallia software knowledge to configure surveys and reports
- Client Management:
- Build long-standing customer relationships by improving customer feedback programs
- Provide support to client meetings by leveraging in-depth Medallia system capabilities
- Work with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
- Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
- Provide client support when analysing large sets of data
- Other Responsibilities:
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Engineering and Marketing
- Develop a thorough understanding of product features that are relevant to each client program
- 1-2 years of client management or similar experience (or recent university graduate with significant internships or project management)
- Excellent analytical skills (including Microsoft Excel) and attention to detail
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in management consulting, IT consulting, market research, and/or enterprise software preferred
- Demonstrated interest in technology
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top