Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
We are building an elite team that plays a central role in our customer’s success that embodies excellent customer service and sets the industry bar in relationship management and strategic program design. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys applying creative technical solutions to solve business challenges, deploying and consistently finding improvements for our software platform, and directly interacting and building relationships with customers. As an Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects and accounts depending on our need and your interests and expertise, including designing and implementing our software for new customers to enhancing and managing live customer accounts.
You gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues. You will develop a customer-first mindset, learn about how to position compelling product features to customers, and manage our product to deliver to customer needs. Most importantly, you get to build: build a great company, build awesome relationships and programs with our customers, build lifelong friendships, and build a new industry.
- Partner with senior Medallia team members to carry out implementation design and setup as well as ongoing program enhancements
- Utilize your extensive Medallia software knowledge and product features to configure surveys and reports, support client meetings and resolve technical/system related inquiries
- Build long-standing customer relationships by improving customer feedback programs
- Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
- Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Engineering and Marketing
- You are a forward-thinking college senior, graduating in 2018, who dives headfirst into new technologies, amazing communities, and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Have laser-eyed attention to detail and ability to deliver only error-free work
- Are a lightning-fast learner and thorough problem-solver, especially with technical challenges
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Get energized by working with a team to creatively build on each other’s expertise
- Aspire to make our world-class clients (Delta Airlines, Sephora, Mercedes, etc.) as customer-centric as your local coffee joint
- Are relentlessly customer-oriented and have an innate understanding of the tenets of good client service
- Tú hablas español?
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.