Professional Services Analyst - Japanese Speaking
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, Washington D.C., New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv, here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Professional Services team deploys and manages the Medallia feedback platform for leading global companies across retail, financial services, hospitality, high tech, and other industries. As a member of the team, you will partner with senior decision makers at admired brands on a mission critical task—helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers. You work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems. You gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues. Most importantly, you get to build: build a great company, build awesome relationships and programs with our customers, build lifelong friendships, and build a new industry.
As an Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects and accounts depending on our need and your interests and expertise. The assignments vary from designing and implementing our software for new customers to enhancing and managing live customer accounts.
Work with senior team members to carry out customer implementations and program enhancements
Participate in the implementation design, setup, and review processes
Identify improvements to our feedback products and processes
Utilize Medallia software knowledge to configure surveys and reports
Build long-standing customer relationships by improving customer feedback programs
Provide support to client meetings by leveraging in-depth Medallia system capabilities
Work with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Engineering and Marketing
Develop a thorough understanding of product features that are relevant to each client program
You gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues. You will develop a customer-first mindset, learn about how to position compelling product features to customers, and manage our product to deliver to customer needs. Most importantly, you get to build: build a great company, build awesome relationships and programs with our customers, build lifelong friendships, and build a new industry.
- 1 -3 + years of experience successfully managing and retaining clients while leveraging software
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical experience or equivalent relevant experience.
- Business level fluency in Japanese and English
- Lightning-fast learner and great problem-solver
- Experience working in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B, and/or Retail.
- Advanced degree is a plus
- Aspire to make our world-class clients (Four Seasons, Sephora, Mercedes, etc.) as customer-centric as your local coffee joint
- Get energized by working with a team to creatively build on each other’s expertise
- May be fluent in Spanish and excited by the prospect of working with our Spanish-speaking clients, both in the US and in Latin America.
- Can't wait to become an expert on our industry-leading product and leverage this knowledge to maximize Medallia's value for clients
- Have fantastic attention to detail, and excellent analytical and communication skills
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.
Back to top