Professional Services Analyst (12 Month Placement)
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia, the global leader in SaaS-based Operational Customer Experience Management (OCEM), was founded on a simple idea—help companies win in the marketplace by excelling with the ultimate judges: customers. Named Leader in our category by Forrester in its first-ever Wave report on the industry, Medallia is the customer feedback engine for the world’s most admired brands. Our customer satisfaction rate is unparalleled in the enterprise software space. We are VC-backed and growing like crazy! If you want the excitement of a Silicon Valley start-up combined with the stability of an established, intelligently run organization, keep reading!
Based in Palo Alto, we opened our European HQ in March 2012 near St. Paul’s Cathedral in central London. The rapidly growing team in London manages all client servicing and software delivery for our European, Middle East and African client accounts. We are always on the lookout for more fantastic Medallians!
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
The Customer Solutions teams deploy and manage the Medallia customer feedback platform. As the member of the team, you work with senior decision makers at admired brands on a mission critical task—helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers. You work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems. You conduct analysis that deepens companies’ understanding of what works and what doesn’t. You position yourself for many career options, not only in Customer Solutions but also in Marketing, Product, and Sales. Mainly, you get to build: build improvement for our customers, build a great company, and build a new industry.
As a Placement Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects depending on our need, your interests, and expertise. The projects can vary from assisting your team in implementing our software for new customers to managing customer accounts post launch. This position is located in London, England. Role will include 3 weeks training in our HQ in Palo Alto, California.
This program is open to penultimate year students (following 2nd year at University).
- Work with senior team members to carry out customer implementations and program enhancements
- Participate in the implementation design, setup, and review processes
- Identify improvements to our feedback products and processes
- Utilize Medallia software knowledge to configure surveys and reports
- Build long-standing customer relationships by improving customer feedback programs
- Provide support to client meetings by leveraging in-depth Medallia system capabilities
- Work with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
- Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
- Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Engineering and Marketing
- Develop a thorough understanding of product features that are relevant to each client program
- Penultimate year students (Sandwich Degree)
- Excellent analytical skills (including Microsoft Excel) and attention to detail
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience (internships) in management consulting, IT consulting, market research, and/or enterprise software will be nice to see. Demonstrated interest in technology is a must.
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top