Professional Services Analyst
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, Washington D.C., New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv, here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Professional Services team deploys and manages the Medallia feedback platform for leading global companies across retail, financial services, hospitality, high tech, and other industries. As a member of the team, you will partner with senior decision makers at admired brands on a mission critical task—helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers. You work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems. You gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues. You position yourself for many career options, not only in Professional Services but also in Marketing, Product, and Sales. Most importantly, you get to build: build a great company, build awesome relationships and programs with our customers, build lifelong friendships, and build a new industry.
As an Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects and accounts depending on our need and your interests and expertise. The assignments vary from designing and implementing our software for new customers to enhancing and managing live customer accounts.
- Product Implementation:
- Work with senior team members to carry out customer implementations and program enhancements
- Participate in the implementation design, setup, and review processes
- Identify improvements to our feedback products and processes
- Utilize Medallia software knowledge to configure surveys and reports
- Client Management:
- Build long-standing customer relationships by improving customer feedback programs
- Provide support to client meetings by leveraging in-depth Medallia system capabilities
- Work with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
- Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
- Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
- Other Responsibilities:
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Engineering and Marketing
- Develop a thorough understanding of product features that are relevant to each client program
- Have laser-eyed attention to detail and ability to deliver only error-free work
- Are a lightning-fast learner and thorough problem-solver, especially with technical challenges
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Get energized by working with a team to creatively build on each other’s expertise
- Aspire to make our world-class clients (Delta Airlines, Sephora, Mercedes, etc.) as customer-centric as your local coffee joint
- Are relentlessly customer-oriented and have an innate understanding of the tenets of good client service
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Back to top