Product Marketing Manager, Frontline CX Offerings
- Drive Medallia’s go-to-market strategy for capabilities to assist frontline users of Medallia’s customer experience management platform.
- Influence how we prioritize and win target markets, product categories, and buyer segments.
- Lead our cross-functional initiatives for product/offering launches, along with Medallia’s strategies for influencing key audiences within our customers and prospects organizations.
- Help create Medallia's next big products by keeping an eye on market trends, evaluating customer needs, and prioritizing activities with product management.
- Take features and turn them into solutions.
- Articulate and strategize how we solve problems and deliver excellent customer experiences.
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, and win/loss details to keep Medallia's place as the leader in Operational CEM.
- Conceptualize and communicate findings with stakeholders across Medallia.
- Be a thought leader in internal/external presentations and prospect engagements.
- Spread awareness for Medallia’s brand. Develop marketing assets, speak at industry events and on web seminars, and support other marketing initiatives.
- Be Medallia's champion.
- Support sales and marketing activities in multiple ways to help grow the company.
- 5+ years experience successfully managing product marketing programs in a business technology environment, preferably a SaaS offering.
- Strong sales and customer orientation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills, and organizational skills.
- Ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences.
- Demonstrated initiative and follow-through managing concurrent projects.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture.
- Bachelors degree -- MBA is a plus.
- Previous CX / OCEM experience.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top