Product Manager, Data Collections
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Data Collection at Medallia:
We build and manage communications platforms that enable our clients to listen to and engage in dialog with their customers, through surveys, messaging, mobile app and other channels. Our high-performance, high-reliability technologies power 100’s of millions of interactions for leading global companies across telco, retail, financial services, hospitality, high-tech and other industries.
As a Product Manager you will be actively involved in cross functional teams, supporting and building products for Medallia and interacting with customers. As the product expert, the end-to-end experience owner and the “face” of the product area you will own the roadmap and strategy for the Core data collections product area and drive features through the product development lifecycle, while working in a fast-paced, agile environment. You will collaborate across application teams that support a large number of live customers globally. In addition, you will participate in customer facing situations and user conferences as a product expert.
- Outline the vision, roadmap and drive feature development in one of the core products of Medallia
- Gain deep insights into articulated and unarticulated market needs through on-going visits to customers and prospects
- Inspire and lead a team of designers and engineers to identify the most impactful problems to solve, and then innovate solutions that delight customers
- Support the product roadmap and ship awesome products by helping prioritize short-term and long-term objectives
- Achieve product sales, customer reference, and end-user adoption goals in collaboration with sales, marketing, solutions, and services teams
- 4+ years of product management or equivalent consultant experience.
- Proven enterprise SaaS/B2B experience
- Proven track record of setting product vision and translating it into a product roadmap and end-to-end execution
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent, MBA preferred
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top