- As a Product Manager you will be an important player in our growing team that develops the leading Digital Voice of Customer service, working closely with R&D, customers and cross-functional teams.. As the product expert, the end-to-end experience owner and the “face” of the product area you will steer the roadmap for the Digital platform area and drive features through the product development lifecycle, while working in a fast-paced, agile environment. In addition, you will participate in customer facing processes on a regular basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams to help advance and develop our product
- Lead product requirements and drive the product life cycle through development and product launch.
- Own and manage the backlog and roadmap for your area of responsibility. Prioritize continuously in according with new understandings and validations of market needs.
- Work closely with the development team in both the definition and development phases of the product.
- Own requirement specification, work with design team to scope and detail PRD and wireframes that deliver on your backlog and strategy.
- Support customer success, marketing and sales activities with global customers and prospects.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- 4+ years in software engineering world (development or QA).
- Proven enterprise SaaS experience.
- Proven experience with web and mobile products.
- Strong drive for success, details oriented with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong team player, collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks and see them through to successful completion.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work global teams, including calls in evening when required
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top