Partner Enablement- Practice Lead
- Medallia’s Partner Enablement group is building an extraordinary partner sales and delivery capability to help Medallia continue to deploy its world-class platform at scale. This group will enable partners to be successful in selling and delivering value via Medallia’s software solutions, while Medallia continues to set global CEM and partner delivery standards.
- As a Practice Success Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring Partners create well established Medallia Practices that are proficient in helping customers maximize the value of Medallia’s solution in driving their CX Strategy. In this role, you will need to drive consistency in how Medallia and Partners jointly scope and sell transformational CX programs through the creation of differentiated joint value propositions. In addition, this individual will have oversight across a Partner’s account portfolio to ensure the joint value prop is successfully realized through the delivery of Medallia’s Solution to the customer.
- Individual may be based out of the Medallia San Mateo office or remote in the US
- Travel Requirement: Less than 30%
- Assist Medallia and Partner sales teams in customizing value proposition that aligns to sales opportunity
- Assist Joint Sales teams in shaping solution proposals, acting as coach and counterpart to Partner Practice Lead
- Educate Medallia Sales teams on Partner capabilities, success stories, and Joint Value Propositions
- Educate Medallia and Partner stakeholders of joint sales engagement model and operating principles
- Drive improvements to the overall joint sales engagement model through the learnings from each joint saleLead the scoping and validation of the Medallia Expert Services (MES) requirement
- Maintain oversight of overall account portfolio health to ensure program success and desired outcomes are executed during each delivery phase
- Collaborate with Partner Practice Leads on incorporating outer-loop learnings to improve the Partner Practice Ensure the Partner and Medallia Expert Services are aligned on how/what to deliver
- Support Medallia Expert Services escalations on partner-related issues as required Identify and drive the creation of value-driven case studies and identification of reference-able customers to help drive sales
- You have a track record of developing strong, collaborative relationships, built on mutual respect and trust, at multiple levels within Medallia and within a Partner organization
- You are “audible-ready” in speaking to the joint Medallia-Partner value proposition and how the synergy between the two companies produces the 1+1 = 3 story
- You have deep understandings of CX program success factors and have experience educating stakeholders accordingly
- You have the ability to develop and communicate Professional Services solutions that deliver value; you maintain a good understanding of commercial elements of a Professional Services proposal and delivery
- You have an entrepreneurial streak that translates to creativity and “outside the box” thinking.
- You are comfortable navigating new situations and ambiguity with poise; you enjoy converting new challenges into opportunities for Medallia and take the initiative in building something great
- You have a knack for problem solving and can easily explain complex challenges in simple and concise ways
- You have the ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical, internal and external stakeholders
- You have a minimum of 5 years of technology consulting, project management, customer management, or similar experience
- You have experience in enterprise software, IT consulting, management consulting, or market research preferred
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top