Partner Delivery Manager
Manager / Sr. Manager
Partner Solutions - Partner Delivery Manager (PDM)
Medallia was founded on a simple idea: that companies can win by putting the customer before everything else. Our SaaS platform does this by capturing customer feedback, analyzing it in real-time, and then delivering it to everyone in a company — from the c-suite to the frontline — to help them improve. We’re considered the leaders in a space we helped to create, we’re Sequoia backed, and we’re growing like crazy.
Medallia’s Partner Solutions group is building an extraordinary partner delivery capability to help Medallia continue to deploy its world-class product at scale. This group will enable partners to be successful in delivering value via Medallia’s software solutions, while Medallia continues to set global CEM and partner delivery standards.
As a Partner Delivery Manager, you will be accountable for the overall relationship and success of a Partner’s Delivery Practice, including the success of all joint customers.
- Drive the overall development, enablement, and success of a Partner’s Medallia Delivery Practice
- Manage your “Partner Delivery Business” -- track & measure client health, sales pipeline, concessions, partner utilization & resource planning. In addition, collaborate with your partner to develop quarterly and annual plans to achieve joint outcomes and grow the partner practice.
- Establish and execute joint account portfolio health plans to assess overall customer satisfaction. Identify and implement joint investments with Partners to maximize the value of the Medallia solution for the customer
- Establish self as the counterpart to dedicated Alliances Manager & build a relationship with the Partner’s Delivery Practice
- Monitor partner and customer satisfaction through Medallia’s world class feedback program
- Serve as final escalation point and advisor for all Partner managed customers.
- Support Sales in the validation of scoped expert services effort based on Partner resource capacity. Review all assigned Partner opportunities via the deal review process to ensure accurate services scoping
- Support Alliances and Sales on contracting and software renewal efforts to ensure high renewal rates
- Conceive of— and drive — initiatives that allow Medallia to build a world-class partner delivery capability
ABOUT YOU / CRITICAL COMPETENCIES:
- You have a track record of developing strong, collaborative relationships, built on mutual respect and trust, at multiple levels of a client or partner organization
- You have an entrepreneurial streak and enjoy taking initiative and building something great
- You are comfortable navigating new situations and ambiguity with poise; you enjoy converting new challenges into opportunities for Medallia to excel
- You have a minimum of 5 years of technology consulting, project management, customer management, or similar experience; you have experience in enterprise software, IT consulting, management consulting, or market research preferred
- You have a knack for problem solving and can easily explain complex challenges in simple and concise ways
- You have strong detail orientation and you reliably deliver high quality work
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top