Mobile Sr. Engineering Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Mobile Sr. Engineering Manager at Medallia is part of the R&D leadership and will lead a group of brilliant engineers that develop our state of the art SDK for the top companies in the world. You will be responsible for the product end-to-end, building roadmaps ,technical prioritising, developing it and taking full ownership.
- You will get decisions using data in a fully transparent environment, where you'll be part of all aspects of the business.
- Main part of your responsibility is to mentor your team in a way that will allow them to run fast forward, independently.
- Recruit top talented engineers.
- Impact on the engineering culture.
- Working closely with Product Management and Sales. You will continue to build and lead the team responsible for CX SDK on mobile clients, including iOS, Android, and future platforms. This includes ensuring that the project has adequate development tools, automation systems, and documentation that make developers effective.
- This is also an outward facing role, and you should embrace the ability to directly connect with clients and partners that are critical to our success.
- You will take over calls with customers to understand their needs and how from that to progress our product.
- 5+ years experience in managing a mobile team/s and leading projects from start to finish
- Experience in building mobile applications from scratch in a production environment
- Proven team & hands-on technology leadership experience; Comfortable in an agile results-oriented team environment.
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathy, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)
- Experience with full technology stack from back-end through front-end. However, the primary emphasis is on mobile clients.
Nice to have skills
- Experience in managing a mobile SDK engineering team.
Why Work with us?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Unlimited beer on tap
- Flexible hours
- A train line
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Back to top