Marketing Manager, Public Sector
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The focus on improving the experience of citizens and employees across all levels of government is rapidly gaining traction. The Marketing Manager for Public Sector will be charged with helping educate government leaders about how Medallia can help them meet/exceed their CX goals as set forward by initiatives such as the President’s Management Agenda. As the Marketing Manager for Medallia’s Public Sector practice, you’ll serve as the liaison between the Public Sector team and Medallia’s broader, overall Marketing organization. We’re looking for an experienced marketer who isn’t afraid to work autonomously or to roll their sleeves up. You will be empowered to drive strategy and relied upon to drive the execution of that strategy.
- Own Public Sector Field Marketing efforts from cradle to grave - from partnership on research with our world class team to strategy to recommendation to execution in market.
- Develop and manage an ongoing, ever-evolving content calendar and thought leadership program from the Public Sector team as well as co-branded marketing efforts such as research, case studies, etc.
- Support the creation of thought leadership by transforming Public Sector’s positioning on varied issues into written form, i.e. interview Public Sector leads and use their responses to ghostwrite corresponding pieces.
- Work with Public Sector Customer Success teams to support customer advocacy and develop accompanying artifacts, e.g. case studies, testimonials, etc.
- Identify, cultivate and manage a stable of Public Sector marketing partners to support ongoing dissemination of Medallia message in the most effective outlets.
- Guide Public Sector’s Digital presence including oversight/strategy for the Practice’s website and supporting digital marketing efforts.
- Work hand-in-hand with Medalla’s Public Relations arm to ensure Public Sector happenings are promoted.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B enterprise marketing.
- 2+ years of experience working with public sector.
- Experience with agency management; media buying and optimization knowledge.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs.
- Proficiency with marketing tracking with Salesforce.com and Marketo.
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B advertising and marketing.
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong teamwork and excellent communication skills.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
Back to top